Strategy, Planning and Performance
UWA’s Strategy, Planning and Performance team leads strategic and operational planning across the University by providing a range of information, support and advice.
- developing key performance indicators
- providing business intelligence and analytics
- managing the policy framework
- monitoring and assessing the institution’s performance
- coordinating the planning process
Information for staff
For information on insurance, including travel and research insurance, see the Insurance page.
Visit the Executive Information System for analyses and statistics.
Visit the Staff Intranet for information about:
- Governance services (information governance, insurance, internal audit, legal, risk management)
- Integrated planning
- Policy development
Information for students
For information on insurance, including travel, student placement and personal accident insurance, see the Insurance page.
For information relating to travel, see the Financial Services page.
For information about the University’s strategy and planning, please email [email protected]